shop8admin, December 2, 2017
JAKARTA – Special Unit Managing Upstream Oil and Gas (SKK Migas) said oil production in the first half of this year reached an average of 831,118 barrels per day (bpd), or 99 percent of the target set in the state budget in 2013 amounting to an average of 840,000 barrels of oil per day.
Head of Oil and Gas SKK Rudi Rubiandi, said as many as seven Sharing Contract (PSC) surpassed the revised budget target of 2013.
“That ConocoPhillips Indonesia Ltd, Vico Indonesia, Medco E & P Indonesia (S & C Sumatra), PHE ONWJ, Chevron Pacific Indonesia, Medco E & P Indonesia (Rimau) and ConocoPhillips (Grissik) Ltd,” Rudi said in Jakarta, Thursday (01/08/2013 ).
The following oil production of 7 KKKS who achieved the target:
1. ConocoPhillips Indonesia Ltd managed to achieve oil production by an average of 34 867 barrels per day from the target in the state budget in 2013 amounted to 32 890,
2. Vico Indonesia managed to produce as much as 13,740 barrels of oil per day from the target of 13 010 barrels per day,
3. Medco E & P Indonesia (S & C Sumatra) managed to produce 6,841 barrels of oil per day from the target of 6,630 barrels per day,
4. PHE ONWJ managed to produce 38 996 barrels of oil per day from the target of 38 080 barrels per day,
5. Chevron Pacific Indonesia managed to produce 323 014 barrels of oil per day from the target of 319 430 barrels per day
6. Medco E & P Indonesia (Rimau) managed to produce 14,086 barrels of oil per day from the target of 14,060 barrels per day
7. ConocoPhillips (Grissik) Ltd managed to produce 9,435 barrels of oil per day from its target of 9,430 barrels per day.