JAKARTA – Special Unit Managing Upstream Oil and Gas (SKK Migas) said oil production in the first half of this year reached an average of 831,118 barrels per day (bpd), or 99 percent of the target set in the state budget in 2013 amounting to an average of 840,000 barrels of oil per day.
Head of Oil and Gas SKK Rudi Rubiandi, said as many as seven Sharing Contract (PSC) surpassed the revised budget target of 2013.
“That ConocoPhillips Indonesia Ltd, Vico Indonesia, Medco E & P Indonesia (S & C Sumatra), PHE ONWJ, Chevron Pacific Indonesia, Medco E & P Indonesia (Rimau) and ConocoPhillips (Grissik) Ltd,” Rudi said in Jakarta, Thursday (01/08/2013 ).
The following oil production of 7 KKKS who achieved the target:
1. ConocoPhillips Indonesia Ltd managed to achieve oil production by an average of 34 867 barrels per day from the target in the state budget in 2013 amounted to 32 890,
2. Vico Indonesia managed to produce as much as 13,740 barrels of oil per day from the target of 13 010 barrels per day,
3. Medco E & P Indonesia (S & C Sumatra) managed to produce 6,841 barrels of oil per day from the target of 6,630 barrels per day,
4. PHE ONWJ managed to produce 38 996 barrels of oil per day from the target of 38 080 barrels per day,
5. Chevron Pacific Indonesia managed to produce 323 014 barrels of oil per day from the target of 319 430 barrels per day
6. Medco E & P Indonesia (Rimau) managed to produce 14,086 barrels of oil per day from the target of 14,060 barrels per day
7. ConocoPhillips (Grissik) Ltd managed to produce 9,435 barrels of oil per day from its target of 9,430 barrels per day.
No comments, shop8admin, December 2, 2017
PHE WMO continues to increase production, the target chasing SKK Migas. Entering the second half of this year PHE WMO back to drill two new wells to boost production.
PHE WMO production by mid of this month has gone up again to 22,500 barrels per day (bpd). Number of production. This increase relative to production in the early month high of 22,200 (bpd),
Even so PHE WMO is still trying to raise production to 24,000 bpd to 27,000 bpd by the end of this 2013.
Head of Production PHE WMO, Agus Sudarmanto said in July they are targeting to add two new wells. By the operation of two new wells could increase total production.
Agus explained, in 2013 the PHE WMO target drill 21 production wells. Now there are 11 production wells were drilled.
Overall there. Approximately 77 wells are worked in WMO block. Of the total number of wells, 36 producing wells in antaranyasudah not.
He explained that, in the three months beginning in 2013, the production of PHE WMO average is still in the range of 10,000. Away from the target SKK Migas. Significantly increase new production achieved from April until July.
Since April 1, PHE WMO continues to increase production from 9,000 bpd to 12,000 bpd. After the break in May and 20,300 bpd 17,000 bpd in June. Peak at the beginning of production back in July increased to 22,200 bpd and 25,500 bpd now broken.
“Declining block rate in WMO relatively high, so the addition of this production in addition to menutut old debt also against declaining a relatively high rate,” said Agus, Monday (22/07/2013) night.
Agus hoped, with increased production, at the end of 2013, the average daily production of PHE WMO SKK gas could meet the target. “Our main target SKK how to reach the target gas. We still have the debt, which hopefully we can continue to pursue with increased production, “he said.
He added that the increased production expected to be achieved from the two new wells that are ready to increase production.
This additional production is expected to be optimal with the completion of the installation of a new pipeline connecting new wells with Poleng Processing Platform (PPP).
No comments, shop8admin, May 4, 2017